Sunday, September 26, 2010

I saw a cute pattern for a sweater the other day and thought about trying it... mind you I have never tried to do anything that complicated before. I tried baby booties once but they turned out different sizes.  The pattern for the sweater using Red Heart Pomp-a-Doodle yarn. I looks really cute.  I went to the craft store and bought just one to see how it was to work with. I watched a couple how to videos on you tube. I love you tube as a tool to learn new things.  It was a little difficult to start with and I still have trouble at the end of rows but i am trying to make a scarf out of it.  I will post a pic when I get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri, love your hats. They are beautiful ... quite a cute little model you have there too! Looking forward to seeing your scarf and what you are making. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete