Thursday, October 28, 2010

CAL - Pumpkin

Well I did a CAL that Megan is having at Crochet Every Day.  It is the cutest little pumpkin.  I think if I do another one I will use a bigger hook. Me and the stem didn't get along at all...lol.  But it turned out pretty cute anyway. I am sure my cats will steal it for a toy if I don't put it up some where.

Here it is:



My son did say he thought it was a real pumpkin at first...lol.  I asked him where his glasses were.  =]

Hope you all have a great day!!

Teri

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. . . . you need to make some an put a bell and catnip inside and give them to a Pet Shelter to sel or to let the cat's play with . . .I am sure they would like them.

    I also need to check out the CAL site. Does she have them often? I like the small size . . quick and nice to make for others.

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri -- That turned out so cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete