Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Project

Hey Peeps!!  I hope that you are all having a great start to your weekend.  Just trying to stay warm here.. not that it is that cold but for whatever reason I am.  Hopefully my oatmeal will help warm me up.  I am working on a bag.  I thinking about making 3 of them for my little cousins for Christmas and putting a couple coloring books and crayons.  I was going to sewing 4-6 granny squares together but that didn't turn out the way I wanted it so I just made one big square and sewed them together.  Heres what it looks like so far.

I probably will go find some cotton yarn in more girlie colors to make the ones for them, but I am trying to figure out how with the Christmas colors that I have now.  I am sure I can find someone to give it to when I get it done.  I am trying to decide now on whether it should have one long handle or two short ones.  I am leaning towards the short ones but would love some of your ideas.

Have a wonderful, glorious, and most of all happy day!!

3 comments:

  1. There is the cutest pattern for a crayon/colored pencil container that looks like a Life Saver . . it is made as a tube andd slipped over a "pringle-sized diameter" can . . .tall Pringles cans for colored pencils and smaller versions for crayons. Little ones LOVE them.

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cute.. I will have to look around for a pattern. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and so perfect for the holidays. The little ones will love them for sure!

    ReplyDelete