Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Windy here in Indiana

It is crazy windy out there today.  We had a tornado warning out while I was a work and we had to spend 20 minutes in a hallway. That was fun...lol.  I think it went south of us though. The power didn't even go out.

On the crocheting front I haven't gotten much done this weekend. I had a killer migraine that last all of Sunday and yesterday. I didn't even go to work. I slept all day and then couldn't sleep last night.  I am almost done with bag number 3. I just have to get the handles sewn on. Then i need to get busy on my Christmas granny square blanket.  I haven't done any squares in a month probably. I told my daughter she had to wait on her afghan until I got that one done.  She has reminded me a few times that it isn't ever going to get done in my drawer...LOL.  She could be right.  =]

I also joined a group to start training for the Turkey Trot 5K.  I don't run very well but they say it is for beginners. I missed the practice on Sat. and tonight my son has a basketball game so maybe Thursday if everything works out.

I think that is about all that has been going on here.

Talk to you all soon

Teri

2 comments:

  1. We had the tornado warnings here in OH as well. Spent about an hour in the basement. Wishing you all the best in your training for the 5K! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather.... It is going to be a challenge. How is your time on the treadmill coming along?

    ReplyDelete